Thursday, February 10, 2011

The "I don't give a fuck" Manifesto

I've always found the term "I don't give a fuck" kinda peculiar, how do you not give a fuck, sooooo much, that you feel obligated to say "I don't give a fuck"....you don't give a fuck so much that you can't even control your mouth and have to blurt out "I don't give a fuck"... By saying you don't shows that in fact you DO! Then there's those people who don't give multiple fucks, like "I don't give 3 fucks", so let me get this right, indulge me if you will, you don't give a fuck so much, that you needed more than 1 fuck that in fact you weren't even gonna give in the first place, but the feeling of not giving a fuck was so strong you completely skipped not giving 2 fucks and went to 3.... And I thought the saying was "I could give a fuck" not "I don't give a fuck"... So which is it, you could? Or you don't? Cause I'm fucking confused over here.... cause I COULD give a fuck, but I've chosen not to....

1 comment:

  1. It's a bird, it's a plane, oh wait, it's the flying fuck I don't give! Lol
    -D Notez

    ReplyDelete